Departs: Approximately 4:00pm (summer) or 1:00pm (winter)
Arrives: Midnight (summer) or 10pm (winter)
Pickup Locations: outside the front of Rendezvous Hotel – 328 Flinders St, Melbourne.
Please contact us the day before your departure for confirmation of departure time
• Learn more about little penguins and the local wildlife at the Award winning Information centre.
• Walk along the Boardwalks of the Penguin Parade, and watch as the penguins make their way back to their burrows.
• Pass through the Seaside town of San Remo before crossing the bridge to Phillip Island
• Soak up the lovely views of Western Port Bay and French island
• Be amused and entertained as our friendly guide provides you with informative commentary along the way
• Lookout for local Wallabies, Echidnas and Cape Barren Geese as we drive through the Summerland’s.
• Enjoy dinner at the Penguin parade (own expense) before the grand finale
• Entry into the award-winning Penguin Parade to watch the jaw dropping Penguin Parade.
Phillip Island Penguins Direct Overview
Join us for one of Melbourne’s most popular sightseeing tours. A visit to Phillip Island to meet the world-famous little penguins! The penguins afternoon tour is the perfect way to see the highlights of Phillip Island whilst allowing enough time for you to explore the city during the day.
Enjoy the company of your new-found friends as our hospitable guide entertains and informs you on the way to the island, pointing out loads of interesting sites and facts along the way.
After some dinner at the penguin parade we settle in to watch the spectacular phenomenon that is the Phillip Island Penguin Parade. You’ll be awe-struck as the penguins magically appear before like tiny dots out of the surf, and then proceed to perform there well-rehearsed parade, making their way right past you and into their burrows for the night.
Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give 7-14 days notice to book. All bookings must be reconfirmed 24-48 hours in advance. Ph: +61 3 9393 1300.
Bonus Options and Package Deal Discounts:
A) Book any other tour and save $10 on second tour OR free Eureka Skydeck entry!
B) Book 3 or more people and get $5 discount per person!
C) Upgrade to the superior penguin plus viewing platform for an extra $25 per person