Passengers check in at ABC Travel in Airlie Beach, 1 day prior to departure. If arriving on day of departure please call to let staff know. +61 7 4946 5755
Passengers to meet at Barcelona Cafe, Able Point Marina at 2.00pm.
Departs: Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 2pm from Abel Point Marina Airlie Beach
Returns: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Mondays at approx 12pm to Abel Point Marina
NEW HORIZON: 2 day/2 night Whitsundays sleep on board sailing trip.
WCBIA ACCREDITED – HIGH STANDARDS OPERATOR – ECO ACCREDITED – FINALIST “BEST TOUR” AT THE GOLDEN BACKPACK AWARDS 2012 – WINNER -BEST TOUR – TOURISM AWARDS 2013. SILVER QLD TOURISM AWARD FOR ECO TOURISM
Please Note: $40surcharge is applicable for trips departing on, or out on 24th December and 31st December. Please pay to ABC Travel on check in.
32 Passengers – 1 Skipper, 2 dive instructors and 1 deckhand/host
- All freshly prepared meals and snacks
- Fresh linen including sheets, blankets and pillows
- All snorkel equipment
- Stinger suit
- Marine Park Fees and QPWS walks fees – No extras to pay
- Air conditioning (absolute necessity in summer months)
- 3 huge esky’s for our passengers BYO drinks
- Watch movies in our air conditioned movie lounge with comfy bean bags
- Try your skills on our stand up paddle boards or walk the plank off our dive board, experience the Massive Waterslide!
- 4 fully qualified and professional crew
- Enjoy plenty of unique snorkel sites
- Our crew will individualise each trip to fit within the conditions and the wants of the passengers. For example, the trip may spend more time on the beaches while others will focus more on snorkelling.
Intro dives and Certified Dives @ $60
Chips and chocolates @$3.00
Soft Drinks/Water @ $3.00
- Visit all the top sights including Whitehaven Beach
- Bush walk up to the stunning Hill Inlet where you can view 7km of Whitehaven Beach
- Sail on this pretty schooner through the islands
- Snorkel the beautiful Reefs including the famous Blue Pearl Bay
- New Horizon is focused on sights the passengers wants as we don’t dive so we have plenty of time to take you to the best we have on offer
- Whale watching – in season, during July to Sept. Dolphins year round!!
- Enjoy our Giant Trevally, Parrot fish, Squid, Cuttlefish and Dolphins that come to see us, they are attracted to the boat by our lights every night.
WHAT TO BRING:
- BYO Alcohol, no glass or red wine please (workplace health and safety).
- Beach towel/towel/camera/toiletries.
- Thongs/sandals (for bush walk).
- Your iPod – hook up to our speakers for a boogie…
- Light clothing – Evenings in winter can be chilly, days are hot. Summer is hot and sometimes wet.
- Weather proof jacket in wet season for walks.
- Maximum banter & your best sense of adventure & fun.
- **ZIPLESS BAGS** Pack in an environmental green bag or similar, memento bags available from ABC Travel if required for $4.
DAY 1 – Depart Abel Point Marina around 2pm, sail off to Nara Inlet, relax and get to know your fellow passengers. On arrival. whilst your freshly prepared dinner is prepared, play on the dive board, waterslide and paddleboards. After dinner, chill out with our friendly crew, play a few hilarious game or just relax under the stars
DAY 2 – Depart early morning after a delicious breakfast. Sail to the breathtaking Hill Inlet, where you will get take a bush walk to the look-out, with plenty of time to take in the views, then bush back over the other side onto Whitehaven Beach to enjoy its splendour. You’ll then get back onto the boat and head to the South End of Whitehaven beach enjoying the long stretches of white silica sands the beach has to offer. Lunch, and plenty of time for fun in the sun before heading up to the north end of Hook Island for snorkelling, diving &swimming in some of the best coral bays, such as Blue Pearl Bay and Langford Reef – these are some of the best the Whitsundays has to offer. More slides, paddleboards to play with, then relax here for the evening under the stars with dinner. Enjoy a Dive with our highly experienced dive instructors.
DAY 3 – Wake up, breakfast, final snorkel, final dive and swim, then lunch, followed by a relaxing Sail back to Airlie Beach arriving between 12-1pm.
DAY 3 – Evening – Join your fellow sea buddies and crew for a few drinks at Down Under Bar followed by Boom Nightclub.
Departs/Ends: Airlie Beach (Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays) Open dated tickets should book 28 days prior to avoid disappointment. All tickets must be re-confirmed 48 – 72 hrs prior to departure during office hrs 9am-5pm. Ph: 07 4946 6952 or 07 4946 5755. Transferswill incur a AUD$40 – 72 hours notice is needed. *Fees will apply for low season tickets travelling during high season, tickets booked pre 1st of April or 1st October. Travel insurance: is highly recommended particularly during wet season (Jan-Apr). Cancellations made within 14 days of departure will forfeit the cost of trip* (Operators discretion). Check in at: ABC TRAVEL, Shop 344 Shute Harbour Road, the day prior to trip between 11am-5pm or before 11am on morning of departure. Please call ABC if you will be a late check-in. ONLY ZIPLESS BAGS will be accepted on board (ABC has these for sale as well as luggage storage). BYO Alcohol, NO GLASS, RED WINE, limitations apply.
**Holiday surcharges do apply – Christmas /New Years Eve Trips will incur a $40 surcharge payable upon check in to ABC Travel manifesting office.
Extra costs are paid directly to your Website Travel Agent and is comprised of the following: This is a all inclusive trip.
Environmental Marine Charge: $19.50 per trip per person, Queensland Parks and Wildlife – $1.84 per person per trip, . Admin – $.66 per person per trip.
Diving – on board dive facilities – $60 per dive
Soft drinks $3