Departs opposite 62 Lawson Street, Byron Bay. Open date please give 7 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 24hrs in advance. Ph: 02 6680 9555 or from outside AU: +61 2 6680 9555. Please present your receipt to the tour guide.
Cape Byron Kayaks Guides are the best in the business! SEEING A DOLPHIN GUARANTEE! Our guides are kayakers, surfers, self proclaimed local historians and excellent watermen. With that in mind, you can relax and be guided around Byron Bay in our two person, sit-on-top-style sea kayaks, that are designed for ease of operation and stability.
HIGHLIGHTS AND INFORMATION:
- Seasonal time changes, Summer we go early to beat the heat and north winds, winter we go later to miss the south west winds which drop off around 10.30am.
- Long, easy to paddle, stable sit on top kayaks
- We see dolphins on 90% of tours
- National Park access into Wategos or Little Wategos for morning afternoon tea, enabling more of an opportunity to see dolphins
- Paddle around the cape, conditions permitting
- We give customers full instruction on kayak wave surfing and allow time for customers to catch waves should they wish to
- All guides are fully qualified Surf Life Savers trained to the highest industry standard and have a fully qualified sense of humour!
- All guides are local surfers and excellent watermen that share a wealth of local knowledge ensuring customers receive personal attention on the safest AND most fun kayak tour !… making your experience a safe and memorable one.