DEPARTS EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
Please note : following is our usual Tagalong Tour schedule, it is subject to change because of barge transfers : customers get the right information email 48h before departure to re-confirm.
- 7:30am safety briefing at our office for customers wanting to DRIVE on tour (they must make their own way there, no pickup provided)
- Meeting at 8:30am for customers in their own cars not willing to drive on tour (free street parking for their vehicle)
- Accommodation pick ups available from 8:15am from major hostels : Woolshed, Friendly, YHA, Flash, Palace)
- Food shopping with the group on morning of departure
- Barge departure 10:15am
- Barge returns at 5:00pm from the Island on the 2nd day – arrive back to cars and hostels by 6 – 6:30pm
Fraser Dingo Tagalong Adventure offers our customers an awesome Fraser Island experience!
With this tour, tick all the boxes in order to add a memorable experience to your Australian trip :
- Best deals, relaxed and friendly, loads of fun, time to enjoy!
- Discover Fraser with a group of other like-minded travellers
- Beach house accommodation with toilets, hot showers, barbecues, best of all NO CAMPING! –
- Beach access through the sand dunes (enjoy a sunrise walk!)
- Take part in Fraser’s legendary PINK tagalong, get to drive a PINK 4wd with experienced knowledgeable guides
- Have lunch and walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley and Central Station
- Swim in beautiful lakes, rivers and natural pools; Lake Wabby or Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek,
- Take lots of photos i.e The Maheno shipwreck and the Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Four Wheel Drive the 75 mile beach to Eli Creek, Maheno Ship Wreck, Pinnacles and much more with our adventurous Tour Guides;
- Get an awesome deal and have loads of fun on Fraser Island while driving one of our Pink Troopys (Toyota Land Cruiser 4wds) and Pajeros, while following an experienced guide in a lead vehicle
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING EXTRAS PAYABLE DIRECT TO THE OPERATOR ON THE DAY :
- COMPULSORY : Food Levy $25.00 pp covers 4 main meals (day 1 : lunch + dinner + day 2 : breakfast + lunch). This is payable direct to the operator.
- optional : Customers must provide their own sleeping bag or hire a « sleeping tight » package (includes sleeping bag, under sheet) for $10.00. This is payable direct to the operator
- optional : Customers can not bring big suitcases/backpacks on tour (limited space in the vehicles) : we can store bags for $10 each.