Departs: Tour departs daily from the Sunshine Coast. Courtesy pick up & drop off locations from Mooloolaba to Noosa as well as Rainbow Beach.
Returns: Tour returns to Sunshine Coast approximately 5-5.30pm
Maximum 25 Guests per vehicle
- Courtesy pick up and drop off at/near your accommodation
- Delicious morning and afternoon tea
- Healthy, delicious lunch
- Advanced Eco-Certified Full Day Tour
- Plenty of time for swimming and photography
What You See:
- Rainforest Walk at Central Station or Pile Valley
- Featuring Rainbow/Teewah Beach Coloured Sands
- Includes a visit to Lake McKenzie
- Satinay and Brushbox Rainforests
Extra Costs: NO EXTRA COSTS.
Jump aboard one of our brand new purpose built “Warrior” 4WD Vehicles and experience a great value tour of World Heritage Listed Fraser Island. Your day of discovery departs from Noosa before heading across the Noosa River via cable ferry crossing taking you deep into the Cooloola National Park and highlighting Teewah or Rainbow Beach coloured sands before stopping for morning tea on the beach.
Over to Fraser Island we travel along the spectacular 75 Mile beach to explore the natural beauty of this magnificent wilderness with a guided rainforest walk. A delicious, healthy lunch and a refreshing freshwater lake swim tops off the perfect day of discovery on the World’s Largest Sand Island!
Return through the towering forests of Satinay and Brushbox and navigate your way down the ‘sandy highway’ before returning to the Sunshine Coast