Tours go ahead in all kinds of weather Departure times are when the bus leaves, please arrive there early to avoid missing out We pick up from both the central Sydney pickup point and the Kings Cross pickup, be there before the advertised time and allow additonal time for unforeseen mishaps. Dietary requirements: Please inform your driver of any dietry needs early on in the day. Please bring drinking water, towel, swimmers, sunscreen, camera, smile. Open Days Ticket please contact us to check availability at least 5 days in advance. We have a quick stop for breaky/coffee/toilet round 9.30am so best to hit up the loo before pickup. Most nearby hostels/hotels have toilets Byo drinks for the esky is fine, we don’t care what drinks. We usually stop at a bottleshop before lunch. It is not necessary to bring this voucher….we have your booking on our manifest.
Bus Departure Info: Trudy is a 20 seat white bus with Coast Warriors displayed on all sides of it. Trudy has 4 wheels, an exhaust pipe and has Australias sexiest Aussie guides….you will def know when we arrive 😉 Please be aware that sometimes we use a white rental bus.
7:15 am – Kerbside at 203 Victoria St, Kings Cross. Out the front of The Holiday Inn hotel in Kings Cross. 7:30 am – Kerbside at 814 George street, Haymarket, NSW, 2000. Behind Wake Up hostel on GEORGE STREET SIDE. If you are waiting on time at the correct location, please dont stress if the bus is a few mins late due to traffic 🙂
Don’t be late otherwise you are likely to miss the tour. Please feel free to Google search ‘Coast Warriors Pickup’ which has street view pictures.
Bus Return Info Approx 6:00pm (depending on traffic) near Sydney Central station only where we all can have a drink in a local bar for those that may be interested (own expense). Driver is not permitted to park there so needs to take off. Like people on the tour? The return drive is a great time to organise apres or dinner. After the tour if you guys had a great day please be sure to help us out with a TripAdvisor review and recommending us. On the flipside please do let the owner know if you have any complaints/advice on [email protected] Want some local advice? Jump on www.coastwarriors.com.au and click the SYDNEY tab….bars, breweries, beaches etc.
Coast Warriors Contact Info:
Email: [email protected] Facebook: www.facebook.com/coastwarriors Instagram: coastwarriors Website: www.coastwarriors.com.au
Bus Phone 0444 507 611 OR 61444 507 611 (international) Please be aware driver can not answer whilst driving the bus. By booking and attending this Coast Warriors Pty Ltd tour you fully agree to our Terms & Conditions found at coastwarriors.com.au
- Run by young locals Aussies, we have been long term backpackers too (Europe, USA, Canada). Our tours are chilled!
- Owner – Operated meaning you have much more freedom and flexibility with your tour. NON COMMERCIAL
- Well priced tour with now over 400 5 star reviews
- 17 to 39 ish…no kids…dem be too annoying. Only tour to have this age cap!!!
- Actual Local Guide, 20+ years in the mountains though we wont bore you with boring info
- Free authentic Aussie BBQ (try kangaroo).
- Cool viewpoints that most other tours don’t go….local knowledge
- Swimming in bush waterholes (warmer days)
- See kangaroos in the wild
- We have an esky (ICE BOX) on the bus
- No extra costs
- Commonly told that we are the best tour that people have experienced in Australia.
Follow us on Instagram and FB