Season 1: Daily @ 10am (01.04.18 – 06.10.18)
Season 2: Daily @ 11am (07.10.18 – 31.03.19)
Departs 570 Flinders Street
Returns: 10.30pm – Midnight
Courtesy Transfer Service
We offer our customers a courtesy transfer service from selected inner city hotels/accommodations to the departure point (570 Flinders Street) – This service must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to departure.
Please confirm your allocated hotel / hostel pick up time when making your booking.
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS
- Friendly & informative guide
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- “AUSSIE” Lunch
First stop is Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you can hand-feed cute wallabies on the Wallaby Walk (you may see little joeys peeking out of their mothers’ pouches) and cuddle a koala. There are rare sightings of endangered Australian wildlife in this Eco-accredited sanctuary too.
On tiny Churchill Island there’s a 1850s heritage farm with strutting peacocks, shaggy Highland cattle, traditional draft horses, sheep shearing and working dogs in action. then on to Phillip Island and the Koala Conservation Centre (watch out for koalas napping in the fork of a tree), dramatic Cape Woolamai surf beach, the Nobbies and Australia’s largest Fur Seal colony at Seal Rocks. Finally, the ultimate attraction: hundreds of Little Penguins popping out of the sea and waddling across the beach to their sand dune burrows in the Penguin Parade.
FREE BUNYIP LANGUAGE APP
BUNYIP language APP which is easily downloadable via the APP store for i-Phone and Android search « BUNYIP TOURS » in the APP store. This is available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish and is available on our Great Ocean Road, Philip Island, Mornington Peninsula, Wilson’s Promontory, Sovereign Hill, Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary tours. The commentary highlights the major sightseeing destinations visited whilst the tour is conducted in English, we recommend to download the APP prior to your tour departure.
Optional Koala Encounter (at clients’ own expense):
$20 per adult
$15 per child (4-17)
OPTIONAL UPGRADES (must be prebooked)
- Penguin Plus (PP) – Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguin Plus Underground (PU) – Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in their natural habitat through an underground viewing window ($45)
- VIP Tour (VP) – Elevated indoor viewing box with drinks and canapés and access to Penguins Plus ($60)
- Guided Ranger Tour (GR) – Front row viewing on the sand and access to Penguins Plus with a small group and private ranger guide ($60)